Sunday, August 9, 2026

End Porn Manifesto: Ending the Idolatry of Submission to Porn and to the god of Lust



If I submit to God and resist the devil, he will flee from me.

If I draw near to God, He will draw near to me.

I need to do these things.

I need to repent, agree with God, reject evil (sin), and pursue what is good and right in God’s sight (righteousness).

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they
 shall be filled.

God will remove me from the wrong path as I commit to obey Him.

James 4:7–8
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God, and He will draw
near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

I need to hear Jesus’ words. The Scriptures tell me how to come into a relationship with Him and be saved or made free from sin (John 8:31–36).

Luke 9:23
And [Jesus] said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.”

Hebrews 5:9
And having been made perfect, [Jesus] became the author of eternal salvation to all those who obey Him [...].

Acts 3:26
To you first, God having raised up his Son Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your evil ways.

When I am watching porn, I am looking at a tragedy—something a parent would not normally wish for their daughter to be involved in as a job, or some kind of self-employment in which her very real boss—the devil, the mastermind of her sick “empowerment,” is not a transparent master, and her clients are only fans.

You normally would not want your sister to make a living while trapped in pornography.

Forget the smiles.

I am looking at people who are lost and need to be found (Luke 15:24).

I am looking at people who are walking in darkness and need to find the light of life (John 8:12).

I am looking at people who are dead in sin and need to be made alive with Jesus (Ephesians 2:1–10).

I am looking at myself too: I am lost, walking in darkness, and I need to be saved.

I see “pleasure,” “release,” and “a high,” but I am basically being lied to.

What is a fake connection worth with someone who neither knows nor loves me?

What am I encouraging when I take pleasure in viewing what only appears to be fun in the moment?

Where is God in the picture?

My answer tells me everything I need to know about my orientation toward good or evil, toward doing God’s will or living in rebellion against Him.

It tells me whether I have been pro-light or pro-darkness.

I oppose the plan of those who would have me be entertained to death.

I will blame no one.

May I see myself how God sees me.

My addiction is idolatry; it’s devotion to an idol.

I want God, the Eternal, in the picture, and I want a new picture of my life.

I want out of the trap I am in.

Jesus, rescue me.

I am not in a good place.

I will be honest and agree about what I need.

Being in a death trap, in fact, is not what I need.

I resolve to change the direction my life is going.

Given the choice between slavery to sin and the freedom to serve God in righteousness from a pure heart, I choose to serve God.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

James 1:21–22
21 Therefore, putting away all filthiness and overflowing of wickedness, receive with humility the implanted word, which is able to save your souls [that’s repentance]. 22 But be doers of the word [that’s faith, which implies obedience], and not only hearers, deluding your own selves.

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”

I want order in my life.

My faith will carry me through.

I am judging myself and giving myself this memo.


Appendix

Direction:

Ask God for help. There is no formula to repeat. Ask God to rescue you. You only need to be tired and understand that you desperately need to be rescued. Ask Jesus to save you as you commit to submit your life to Him.

God bless you!


Definition:

Lust, in the context of sexuality, is a misguided sexual desire. It does not describe normal sexual desire between a husband (male) and his wife (female), or vice versa, nor does it refer merely to sexual arousal or attraction to the opposite sex. Normal sexual desire is biological, not sinful or “sick” in and of itself. But lust implies a mind sickness as one’s sexual desire is directed at an object in a disorderly way that is devoid of love, and that infringes decency and lawfulness.


Lust in Matthew 5:28

In plain modern English, lust in Matthew 5:28 is referring to the precise situation of a man desiring to have another man’s wife as his own. Jesus taught that this is adultery. Conversely, a woman can be an adulteress by wanting to have another woman’s husband as her own. Likewise, the desire to commit fornication (whoring) with another person makes one a fornicator already because sin begins in the heart (Mark 7:21-23).


Faith:

Jesus is the Savior who sets sinners free from slavery to sin (John 8:36; compare with John 8:34). A connection with God heals and ends such a predicament. But freedom from sin comes only through having a saving relationship with Jesus, to which obedience to the truth leads—not through going to church or following a religious ritual such as repeating a prayer. Misdirection leads to deception and not loving the truth leads to delusion.


Appeal:

If this Manifesto has made its way to your wall (literally or in your mind), you are on the offensive against porn. Leave your comment for any news you want to share. Otherwise, if this manifesto only resides on your desktop for now, please treasure your download and share this post.


Caution:

Please display responsibly.


© 2026 Giscard Nazon. All rights reserved.



Comments made:

My contribution to addressing this plague of lust will take the form of a request here: If you have faith, please share this with him: ().

No need to have a conversation. If he will follow up, he will follow up, and to God be the praise. If he gets saved and someway, somehow, your family heads toward being restored, to God be the praise too. I wish you well, you and all your love ones. 7/23/2026












No comments:

Post a Comment