Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Condition to Remain in the Book of Life

The condition for the name of someone who is saved to remain in the book of life is to overcome.

 

Revelation 3:5
He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name from the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
 
Reminders:
Luke 13:24
Make every effort to enter in through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter in and will not be able.
 
John 15:18-20
18 If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, since I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will keep yours also.
 
Matthew 10:22
And you will be hated by all for my name's sake: but he who endures to the end will be saved.
 
Acts 14:22
... we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
 
1 Corinthians 9:24-27
24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. 25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. 26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. 27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
 
Being born again does not mean you have overcome when all is said and done, because all is not yet said and done. You have trials you will go through for your faith to be tested and you'd better "put on Christ" and be overcoming in them. So, we must be overcomers today and continue to be overcomers until Jesus comes. That implies listening to all the exhortations made to believers in the Bible and doing all the things commanded to us for a victorious walk with the grace of God (Titus 2:11-14, Romans 6:14).
 
 
 
See also:
 

The Great Tribulation

Once Saved Always Saved (OSAS) Is False (www.bitly.com/OSASisFalse)- video

Eternal Security - Once Saved Always Saved - Heresy - video




 
 




Revelation 2:7
To the one who overcomes, I will give
the right to eat of the tree of life which
 is in the midst of the paradise of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment